If you're having trouble unsubscribing from automated emails, please review the following options.
At the bottom of each automated email (like Daily Deals or the Newsletter), you will get a unique link specific to your email. Click on that link and you'll be unsubscribed.
There are a few different types of emails (Account notifications, General CR Updates, and Marketing). So you may need to unsubscribe from multiple emails depending on your preferences.
To unsubscribe through your own account, follow these steps:
- Click "Profile" in the upper right corner of any Crunchyroll page
- Choose "Settings"
- Choose "Email Subscriptions"
- Select the subscriptions you would like to unsubscribe from. When you check or uncheck a box, wait a moment until you see the "Changes Saved" notification on the top banner. Depending on how busy it is, it may take up to a minute for changes to be registered.
Sometimes you may have multiple accounts without realizing it. For example:
All three email addresses above could have their own Crunchyroll account. However all emails would still go to the same email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is why it's also a good idea to check your email headers.
Checking your email headers is easy, but differs depending on your email provider. Below are instructions for Gmail.
Instructions for viewing email headers GMAIL:
- From a browser, open Gmail.
- Open the email you want to check the headers for.
- Next to Reply , click More
- Select show original.
- Copy the email address in the "To:" field at the top of your screen.
For instructions using other services you may check here.
Click on "Other Mail Services" drop down to find yours.
If you are still somehow receiving emails after completing these steps, please write in a help ticket and be sure to include the email that was listed in your "To:" field in the email headers. This is the exact version of the email address that we have on file and we will make sure to remove it manually. This process is done in batches so please allow for up to 7 days to be sure you are removed.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.