If you submitted a request for a password reset link but didn’t get the email, let’s ensure the following:
- You have your username set up: If you have not, and you still have access to your account, let’s set up the username with the following link: crunchyroll.com/activate
- You have verified the email on your account: Let’s follow the next steps to verify the email address: [Insert the link for the article Jira ticket 1325]
If your username and email are already verified, let’s proceed with the following steps to help you receive the email with the password reset link:
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account on an Incognito window.
- Request another password reset by visiting www.crunchyroll.com/resetpw
- Enter your email address and click on Submit (avoid using autofill).
- Ensure that there is enough storage in your mailbox by deleting unnecessary emails, especially from the last page.
- Check your Spam or Promotional folders for the password reset email.
If, despite following these steps, you still haven't received the password reset link, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We are more than happy to assist you.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.