There can be multiple reasons why your card is being declined, such as security concerns, technological glitches, and more. Let’s follow these steps for your card to be added successfully and start your subscription:
- Make sure the postal code matches with the one currently registered in your bank.
- Verify with your bank that there is nothing on their end preventing the authorization transaction from going through.
- Do not use prepaid cards. For a list of payment methods accepted, go to this article: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/18812304848148-What-are-the-accepted-payment-methods-
- Clear cookies and cache and/or try a different browser, if you are using the website.
- Change to a browser and try again, if you are using the app.
- Disable any VPNs in use.
If you still can't add your card information after following these steps, don’t worry! Please contact our Support Team here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will be happy to help you!
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.