We have released a new app version for Apple TV: v3.0.2. This update is necessary to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted streaming experience. After updating the app, users will be able to use it as usual.
I’m having issues updating the Crunchyroll app on my Apple TV
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Select the Purchased option at the top of the screen.
- Look for and select the Crunchyroll app from the list of purchased apps.
- On the Crunchyroll product page, you should see an Update option.
- Select the Update option to download and install the latest version of the Crunchyroll app.
There’s no update available on the App Store
- Restart your Apple TV device. Sometimes a simple restart can help refresh the App Store and make the update appear.
- Wait for a few hours. Updates roll out gradually, and it may take some time for the update to become available to all users.
If you experience any other difficulties, please contact our support team.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.