When signing up to Crunchyroll, you’ll need to verify the email address linked to your account. Email verification helps to keep your account updated and will let you rate, like, and comment on your favorite anime episodes.
How do I request the verification link?
On the website:
1. Log in: https://sso.crunchyroll.com/login
2. Once you are logged in, you will see at the top of the screen a message letting you know the email needs to be verified.
3. Click on Send verification link
4. You’ll see a message that indicates the verification email has been sent to your email on file.
5. Check your email address and look for the email sent. You can look for the email on the search bar by typing: Please Confirm Your Account.
6. On that email, you’ll see a link that will redirect you to another tab, and you’ll see a message that the account has been verified successfully.
On your mobile device:
1. Open your Crunchyroll App.
2. At the top of the screen, you will see that your email address is not verified yet. Tap SEND VERIFICATION LINK.
3. The verification email will be sent to your email on file.
4. Tap the link you received.
5. Once you click on the link, you’ll be redirected to another screen where you will see that the email has been verified.
Does the verification link expire?
Yes, the verification link expires after 24 hours, but you can request another one!
This is how it looks when the link has expired:
Issues with the verification
What if I don’t receive the verification email link?
Please note that you will only be able to receive the verification link if your account is associated with a valid email address and the username has been set up.
If you are not getting the verification link, please submit a request to our Support Team for help: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
On Issue, select Account/Login, and on the Problem Type option, select Not receiving verification email
On your request, please include:
- A screenshot of your account settings showing your email address.
What do I do if the email address has a typo or if I don’t have access to it?
If you do not have access to the email address on file, you will need to request an email change. Please submit a request to our Support Team using this link: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Select Account/Login and on the Problem Type option select Change Email
In order to protect your information, you'll be requested to confirm your payment information.
If after this, you are still seeing an alert indicating you need to verify the email, you can request a new verification, however, if the message doesn’t appear on your account, the account has been already verified. You can also contact us, so we can check.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.