When encountering video playing issues on Crunchyroll on your Roku, it's essential to start with some basic troubleshooting steps. These steps can help identify and resolve common issues that may be affecting your video playback experience. Let's explore the step-by-step process to troubleshoot video playing issues on Crunchyroll for your Roku:
- Select Home from the main menu
- Clear the cache by following these steps on the remote control:
- Press Home 5 times
- Press Up. Press Rewind 2 times. Then, press Fast Forward 2 times.
Note: It will take about 15 to 30 seconds to clear the cache and restart.
- Uninstall the app from the device
- Reinstall the Crunchyroll app
If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing video playing issues on your Roku, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information:
- Operating System version
- Crunchyroll App version
- If this is happening with all shows, or just a specific episode/show. Also, the dub and sub language
- A screenshot of the error message or code if available
- If the app is crashing, whether it is during the video playback or on startup.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.