If you've paid for a Premium Membership but are still seeing ads, several factors could be at play. Here are some possible scenarios to consider:
- Third party Payment Failure: If you signed up through a third party payment method and experienced a payment failure, please refer to their support article on resolving payment issues at:
Payment method was rejected: Your account will automatically cancel after a few days.
- Any pre-authorization taken will be removed from your account soon, but you can not see it yet.
Payment Not Received: Verify your billing statements. If we do not receive the payment, your membership subscription will automatically be canceled after a few days.
- In that case, you will need to purchase a new subscription.
Wrong Account: Check your Order History to ensure that you are logged in to the correct account. If you do not see any recent purchases, it is possible that you have a different account with an active Premium Membership subscription. If you are unable to locate the account, please contact our support team for assistance.
- We highly recommend checking the email address entered on your Crunchyroll account: My Account > Change Email.
- Deactivation Error: If the money for the membership was withdrawn from your account, and you did not cancel your membership, but it still got deactivated, please contact our support team, so we can fix the premium status.
When reaching out to us, please include the following information with your request:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- The currency type (USD, Canadian, Euro, etc.)
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g., Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip/postal code of your credit card
- If you are being billed through PayPal:
- The primary email of your PayPal account
- If possible, the PayPal transaction ID for the specific charge
- Screenshot of your email is shown on My Account > Change Email
This information will help us resolve the issue more efficiently!
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.