When encountering video playing issues on your PlayStation, it's essential to start with some basic troubleshooting steps. These steps can help identify and resolve common issues that may be affecting your video playback experience. Let's explore the step-by-step process to troubleshoot video playing issues on Crunchyroll for your PlayStation:
- Clear your cache and delete any Crunchyroll app data:
- Press and Hold: press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Choose “Turn Off PS” from the menu that appears
- Allow the PS's power light in front of stop blinking. This indicates that the console has powered off completely.
- Unplug the PS's power cable from the power source once the power light has stopped blinking.
- Plug the power cable back in and turn your PS back on.
- Uninstall the app from the device
- Reinstall the Crunchyroll app.
If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing video playing issues on your PlayStation, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information:
- Operating System version
- Crunchyroll App version
- If this is happening with all shows, or just a specific episode/show. Also, the dub and sub-language
- A screenshot of the error message or code if available
- If the app is crashing, whether it is during the video playback or on startup.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.