The video player has a default setting called "Auto” quality which automatically adjusts the video quality based on your internet connection. It ensures that you can stream videos reliably without buffering. However, you also have the option to manually select the video quality.
To change the video quality:
- Click on the Settings button within the player
- Select the tab next to the Auto quality
- Select the quality option you would like. Here are the different quality options available:
Please note that the option to change the video quality from the video player is not available on all devices.
- 240p: Lowest video quality, ideal for limited internet connections or minimizing data usage.
- 360p: Low-quality video, suitable for moderate internet speeds or older computers.
- 480p: DVD-resolution, optimized for bandwidth efficiency. May require a decent computer for smooth playback.
- 720p: High-quality video available for select titles. Requires a good internet connection and reasonably modern computer for best experience.
- 1080p: Top video quality, best viewed with strong internet connections and newer computers. Ensure smooth playback by having a capable system.
Please note that the availability of these quality options may vary depending on the content.