When encountering video playing issues on Crunchyroll on your iOS device, it's essential to start with some basic troubleshooting steps.
These steps can help identify and resolve common issues that may be affecting your video playback experience. Let's explore the step-by-step process to troubleshoot video playing issues on Crunchyroll for your iOS device:
- Make sure your device is updated with the latest iOS version (Learn how to update the software on your iOS device)
- Close other web pages or apps, especially the ones that constantly refresh
- If you are using a VPN, make sure to turn it off.
- VPNs are not supported, and we can't guarantee the content will be played correctly.
- Reinstall the Crunchyroll app on your device
If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing video playing issues on your iOS device, reach out to our dedicated support team. Include this information on your request:
- Operating System version
- Crunchyroll App version
- If this is happening with all shows, or just a specific episode/show. Also, the dub and sub language
- A screenshot of the error message or code if available
- If the app is crashing, whether it is during the video playback or on startup.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.