Here are a few possible scenarios and steps you can take to resolve the issue:
Payment not received: Please check your billing statements to ensure that the payment was successfully sent. If we did not receive the payment, your membership subscription will automatically cancel within 10–30 days. In that case, you will need to purchase a new subscription.
Multiple accounts: It's possible that you accidentally created more than one account during the sign-up process. To check if you are logged in to the account with Premium Membership, please visit the Order Status page. If you don't see any recent purchases, it is likely that you have a different account with an active membership subscription. If you are unable to locate the account, please contact us so that we can assist you in finding it.
- Membership deactivation error: If you can confirm that the payment for the membership was deducted from your account, and you did not cancel your membership, there might have been an error that caused the deactivation. In this case, please contact us so that we can manually resolve the issue for you.
To get in touch with our Customer Service team, please Contact Us and make sure to include the following information in your request:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- The currency type (USD, Canadian, Euro, etc.)
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g., Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- If you are being billed through PayPal
- The primary email of your PayPal account
- If possible, the PayPal transaction ID for the specific charge
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.