There are a few things that could have happened here.
- We didn't receive payment for the order. Make sure the payment was actually sent by looking at your billing statements. If we didn't receive the money, your membership subscription will automatically cancel within 10-30 days at which point you'll need to purchase a new subscription.
- You may have accidentally created more than one account on sign up. You are not logged in to the account with Premium Membership. Check your Order Status page. If you don't see any recent purchases, you most likely have a different account with an active membership subscription. If you are unable to locate the account, please contact us so that we may locate the account for you.
- An error occurred that caused your membership to deactivate. If you can verify that the money for the membership was withdrawn from your account and that you didn't cancel your membership, you will need to contact us so that we can manually fix this error.
The following link will allow you to contact our Customer Service team. For faster service please include the following information in your request:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g. Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- The primary email of your PayPal account
- If possible, the Paypal transaction ID for the specific charge
You can contact us directly with the above info by clicking here.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.