We charge every 30 days. It's not on a specific date of the month, it's just a cycle of 30 days. A double payment may happen for one of the following reasons.
- You have 2 recurring membership subscriptions. You can be charged twice if you have 2 accounts that both have a recurring subscription. When this happens, you'll need to cancel the subscription on 1 of these accounts and continue using the other account.
- We didn't receive your previous payment on time. When you use a card as your payment method and we don't receive payment immediately because of a funding issue, our system automatically retries the purchase a few times over the course of a 30 day period. If the payment is received within this period of time, your membership remains active and continues to automatically renew once your current month expires. The same thing happens when you pay through Paypal. This is your bank just catching you up from having missed the previous payment.
- There was a system error that caused you to be charged twice. This is more likely to happen with iTunes subscriptions. To make changes to an iTunes account please click here:
You can verify whether or not you were charged twice by locating the last 3 entries for Crunchyroll on your bank statement. If you were only charged 3 times within the last 90 days, then you were not charged twice. If you see more than three charges, please contact us with the below info and we can provide further assistance.
The following "Contact us" link will allow you to contact our Customer Service team. Please provide the following information with your request:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g. Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- Provide the full name on the payapl account
- The primary email of your PayPal account
You can contact us directly with the above info by clicking here.To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.