It's possible that you accidentally created more than one account. It's also possible that your canceled your email subscription but not your video account. Another cause might be a previous billing failure due to lack of funds that was triggered before you canceled.
The following link will allow you to contact our Customer Service team to start the search. Please provide the following information:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g. Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- The primary email of your PayPal account
- If possible, the Paypal transaction ID for the specific charge
You can contact us directly with the above info by clicking here.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.