It's possible that you accidentally created more than one account or created one with a typo in the email address. You may have forgotten the email you signed up with.
We can sort it all out for you by doing a search for any Premium account that could be billing you.
The following link will allow you to contact our Customer Service team to start the search. Please provide the following information:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g. Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- The primary email of your PayPal account
- If possible, the Paypal transaction ID for the specific charge
You can contact us directly with the above info by clicking here.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.