Customer Service does not have phone support yet, but we do have email support through the service links that you can use to contact us. If you did not find a help article for your specific issue, then there is a good chance that your question may be covered in our forum, so be sure to go there and see what answers are available from the awesome team of moderators and great community.
If your question has anything to do with money, billing or a paid service please see the appropriate article on this KB first. If it is necessary to write in and receive further assistance, always include:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g. Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip code of your credit card
- The primary email of your PayPal account
For all TECHNICAL issues (e.g. videos not displaying properly, app crashes, bugs etc...), please include as much information on the problem as possible. For best results, please also include the device you are using as well as OS version.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.