There could be a couple of reasons you can’t access your account. It's possible that you accidentally created multiple accounts or made a typo in your email address during the account creation process. It's also possible that you may have forgotten the email you used to sign up.
To help you resolve this issue, we can conduct a search for any Premium account that might be associated with your billing. To initiate the search, please Contact Us, select the issue Membership and provide the following information:
- The amount charged
- The date of the transaction
- The currency type (USD, Canadian, Euro, etc.)
- If you are being billed from a credit card:
- Your full name as it appears on your credit card
- The brand of your credit card (e.g., Visa)
- The last 4 digits of your credit card number
- The expiration date of your credit card
- The billing zip/postal code of your credit card
- If you are being billed through PayPal:
- Please log in to your PayPal account and go to https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/connect/, select Crunchyroll subscription and scroll down to billing details, and provide the Billing ID listed below.
- Please provide the primary email address on your PayPal account.
- The full name on the PayPal account.
- If you are being billed through Google Play:
- Please provide the GPA ID (GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX). This can be found in your emails.
- Or log in with your Google Play credentials on pay.google.com.
Note: if your payment method is iTunes or Roku, we are unable to trace any subscriptions using the payment details or manage the subscription status, but we can help you check if there's any active subscription under different credentials. You can include this in your request:
- Other email addresses that could have been associated
We highly recommend that you reach out to their support for a cancellation: