To troubleshoot MED or SHAK-6***-GENERIC or SHAK-6*** DRM errors that occur during playback in your browser, you can follow these general troubleshooting tips:
- Ensure your browser is up to date.
- Enable Protected Content or DRM playback.
- Disable add-ons (extensions) or apps that may interfere with DRM services. (This can be caused by a number of apps/add-ons, but the most common are Ad blockers, proxy services, and VPNs). If disabling the possible extensions does not help, try disabling them all to see if it makes a difference.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. When reaching out, please provide the following information:
- Mention the specific content on which you're encountering the issue.
- Specify the browser you're using, along with its version.
- Include the exact error message you're receiving.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.