What's your refund policy?
- After an order is canceled or a return is processed, your refund will be issued to its original form of payment.
- Upon completion of your return, a refund will be processed within 1-5 business days.
- After a refund has been processed, please allow 3-5 business days for PayPal refunds and 3-10 business days for all other payment methods.
- We will notify you via email when your refund has been issued.
- A full refund will be issued even if a Crunchyroll Store Digital Gift Card was used as full or partial payment on the order.
- An order can be canceled and immediately refunded if the package has not yet begun processing for shipment.
- Once a package begins processing for shipment, it will have to be delivered to its destination and returned to Crunchyroll before a refund can be issued. Please contact our Customer Service Team for more detailed information.
My product has a defect / missing parts. What do I do?
- Contact us directly with pictures and an explanation of the defect.
Please note: home video products are not guaranteed to come with a slipcover.
My product arrived damaged! What should I do?
- Sorry collectors! We understand how disappointing it is to receive a damaged item - especially an item you have waited months for! Unfortunately, mistakes happen, and products may get damaged during transit. In the event that this happens, please contact us with pictures of the damaged item, and we will replace it or issue a partial or full refund. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- For Funko POP! figures, the printed box the POPS! are packed in is considered part of the shipping container for the product— with the Funko POP! inside. As per our shop policy, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges due to damages to the box on Funko POP! figures.