If you are experiencing issues with the video playback with the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung Smart TV, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
Check your internet connection
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the internet: You can do this by going to Settings, selecting General > Network > Network Status. If you are not connected, select Retry.
- Try restarting your router or moving your TV closer to the router.
Update the app or reinstall
- Go to the app store on your Samsung Smart TV and look for updates. Updating the app may resolve any compatibility issues or bugs.
- Reinstall the app with these steps:
- Press the Home button and navigate to Apps.
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to the app, and then select Delete.
- Press the return button on your remote and select the Search icon.
- Search for the Crunchyroll app and install it.
Clear app cache
- If the app is freezing or not responding, try clearing its cache. To do this, press the Home button on your remote control and then head to Settings. Navigate to All Settings > Choose Support then Device Care > Select Manage Storage > Choose the Crunchyroll app then View Details > Here you can Clear Data and Clear Cache
Restart the TV
- Turn off your Samsung Smart TV, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on the TV and check if the app is working properly.
Reset Smart Hub
- If the app is still not functioning correctly, you can try resetting the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV. Go to the Settings menu, select Support, and then choose Self Diagnosis. From there, select Reset Smart Hub.
- Keep in mind that resetting the Smart Hub will remove all downloaded apps and sign-in information, so you will need to set them up again.
Check for software updates
- Press the Home button and navigate to the Settings.
- Go to Support, and then select Software Update.
- Click Update Now to start updating your TV.
For more details visit this link.