To Use Offline Viewing, you need:
- An active Mega Fan or Ultimate Fan membership.
- An internet connection or cellular data
- The latest version of the Crunchyroll App
- Android v3.1
- iOS v4.1
How to get a MEGA FAN subscription:
If you are currently subscribed, you may upgrade by logging in and visiting your membership page: https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/membership
If you are not currently subscribed, visit this link and select the tier that works best for you.: https://www.crunchyroll.com/welcome
How to Access Offline Viewing:
|1) Click on the ↓ button to sync episodes to your device||
2) Vist “My Lists” and select “Offline” to view all Anime series you’ve synced.
3) Select a series to view synced episodes.
*Not all titles are available for Offline Viewing.
You can have up to 100 episodes synced at a time
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.