What is Discord Rich Presence (DRP)?
DRP is a feature that allows users to share what Crunchyroll videos they watch with their Discord friends.
How do I connect my Crunchyroll account to my Discord account?
- Login to your account on crunchyroll.com on desktop or within the mobile app.
- Navigate to “My Account" within the profile dropdown.
- You should see Discord listed under “Connected Apps” section.
- Clicking on “Connect” should prompt you to login to your Discord account and agree to connecting your account on Crunchyroll.
How do I disconnect my Crunchyroll account from Discord?
- Users can disconnect their Crunchyroll account from Discord in "Connected Apps" section in Account Settings page on Crunchyroll
- Users can also disconnect their Crunchyroll account from Discord via Users Settings page on Discord using "Deauthorize" button
- When users click the “Deauthorize” button on the Discord side, Discord revokes access from the Crunchyroll application and deletes the connection.
- To reset the connection status displayed on Crunchyroll, users will have to also click the “Disconnect” button on the Crunchyroll side. This should force the connection status display properly after the connection is disconnected.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.