If you are experiencing problems where you only see a black screen, a blank screen, or your videos are halting and stuttering, here are a few basic troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Try turning off any adblocker programs as some may have detrimental effects.
- Try running the browser in incognito and see if that fixes any issues. If it does, it may mean one of your extensions is conflicting with video playback.
- Try another browser.
- If you're running on Windows 10, have you tried our Win 10 App?
- Make sure your browser is currently up to date.
Current Supported Browser versions
If you have additional questions/feedback about the new video player. Please check out our New Video Player FAQ.
Getting to the right servers:
- Because the servers for various devices are all located in different parts of the country sometimes it's a matter of pointing to the right DNS server.
- You’ll find complete instructions on how to change your DNS by using OpenDNS.com's all-encompassing guide (https://store.opendns.com/setup). I'd try this first, as their servers are only in the USA and Europe. If this doesn't seem to help, you can try Google's Public DNS (https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns).
This DNS change seems to work well with ongoing video problems.
If you run into further trouble, just let us know what DNS you are using when you contact us.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.