If you are experiencing problems where you only see a black screen, or your videos are halting and stuttering, here are a few basic troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure you have the latest Java and Flash.
- Right click on the Flash Player and try toggling 'Video Smoothing' and 'Subtitle Smoothing'.
- Make sure Hardware Acceleration is enabled and that you have updated Local Storage to Unlimited.
- In Chrome, you can find these in chrome://settings/search#hardware. Make sure that you have the box checked for 'Use hardware acceleration when available'.
- Also have you tried our Win 10 App?
Getting to the right servers:
- Because the servers for various devices are all located in different parts of the country sometimes it's a matter of pointing to the right DNS server.
- You’ll find complete instructions on how to change your DNS by using OpenDNS.com's all-encompassing guide (https://store.opendns.com/setup). I'd try this first, as their servers are only in the USA and Europe. If this doesn't seem to help, you can try Google's Public DNS (https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns).
This DNS change seems to work well with ongoing video problems.
If you run into further trouble, just let us know what DNS you are using when you contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you personally.
To check out the forums, find shared answers from other users, or post a question about shows and other interests, check out Crunchyroll forums.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.