There are three different quality options you can choose to download an episode:
- High: Best image quality, longest to download, uses more device storage
- Medium: Good image quality, fast download, uses less storage
- Low: Decent image quality, fastest download, uses the least device storage
Important note: not all shows/episodes are available for offline viewing. You will see these shows/episodes with the download button greyed out.
In this article, we will share the steps on how to sync episodes for offline viewing in the following compatible devices:
Mobile App (Android & iOS)
- Set the sync quality by going into Account and swiping down until you find the option Sync Quality and choose the desired quality
- Go to the show you would like to sync and tap on the down arrow to download the desired episodes
- Go to the My Lists →Offline to access the downloaded episode.
- Go to the episode you would like to sync for offline viewing, and hit the X button on your controller
- Select Sync Episode
- Go to the App Menu and then go to Offline Viewing to access the downloaded episode