How to Download Crunchyroll on Apple TV
- Go to the Home Screen on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app store and search for Crunchyroll on your Apple TV. Alternatively, Click here to install the app.
- Select Download to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your Crunchyroll credentials.
- You can now stream Crunchyroll on Apple TV.
How to update your Apple TV automatically
To ensure the best experience when streaming, make sure your device is up-to-date:
You can set your Apple TV to automatically install new updates when they're available. Go to Settings > System > Software Updates and turn on Automatically Update.
How to update your Apple TV manually
Go to Settings > System > Software Updates and select Update Software.
- If there's an update, select Download and Install.
- Wait for your Apple TV to download the update. Keep your Apple TV connected and plugged in to power until the update is complete.
- After the update downloads, your Apple TV will restart, prepare the update, then install it.
- When the update is complete, your Apple TV will automatically restart again.