If you are having trouble syncing from the Crunchyroll App, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below to start enjoying your favorite anime offline.
This is how it looks when having issues syncing videos:
Here you’ll find the step-by-step process to troubleshoot issues with offline viewing on the Crunchyroll App:
- Click on the error button → Click Retry
- Lower the sync quality from Account → Offline Viewing → Sync Quality
- Limit syncing to 1 episode at a time to ensure space and bandwidth requirements during the sync process.
- Restart your device
- Connect to the internet via a stable Wi-Fi connection
- Change to Mobile Data, if you are using Wi-Fi
If after trying the steps, you cannot download either, submit a ticket to our Support Team using the following link: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Select Technical and Other on the Problem Type option. On your request, please provide the following information:
- Device/OS version
- Series/Episode you are downloading (give a couple of examples)
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.