If you encounter an error message stating the Crunchyroll app on your Android device, or if the Crunchyroll app fails to progress beyond the initial loading screen or crashes upon opening, there are several solutions you can try to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot and get your app running smoothly.
- Ensure the Crunchyroll App is Up to Date.
- Update Your Device's Firmware:
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Look for the About Device or System section.
- Locate the option to check for software updates.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Please note that Crunchyroll currently supports Android 8 and above.
- Clear Cache and App Data.
- Fully Uninstall and Reinstall the Crunchyroll App.
- Restart your device.
If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still experiencing issues on your Android device, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information:
- Device's model/version
- Operating System version
- Crunchyroll App version
- A screenshot of the error message or code if available
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.