If you are logging in using a PlayStation, Xbox, Android TV, or Fire TV you will be able to use the Activation Code option which makes the log in process quick and easy.
To activate a device through web, please follow these instructions:
- Open the Crunchyroll app on one of the applicable devices, listed above.
- Navigate to the "Log in" page and make sure "Log in with Activation Code" is selected.
- Your device should bring up a 6 character alpha-numeric code.
- Using your computer, make sure you are logged in to crunchyroll.com.
- Visit https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate and enter your 6 character code
- Once you submit this code, your console/tv should be logged in and ready to begin viewing anime.
Support for this will be coming soon to Nintendo Switch as well. For any other devices, please sign in using your email and password.
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.