What is your delayed item policy?
Pre-order dates may change due to reasons beyond our control. If the pre-order date changes, we will update the product listing and do our best to notify all customers affected by the change. We also set up a monthly delayed items list, where you can see all the pre-orders that have been delayed and state the new estimated ship date.
Why was I charged a credit card authorization?
- At the time of purchase, an authorization charge may be placed on your card. This is temporary and will disappear in a few days.
How many units can I buy?
- Customers may purchase up to3 units of a specific item.
The release date on the product page has passed, and I am still waiting to receive my product! What happened?
Our warehouse may take 3-5 days to pack and ship your order. If it has been more than 7 days since the release date, please contact us, and we will reach out to the vendor to determine the status of the product.
Where can I see my unfulfilled orders (including pre-orders) placed before March 22, 2023?
- On March 22, 2023, we migrated to a new eCommerce platform. As a result of this change, orders placed on the legacy Crunchyroll site (before March 22, 2023) can be checked by using the tracking information on those order emails.
- Once orders placed before March 22, 2023, are fulfilled, we’ll update your order history in the new eCommerce platform.
Alternatively, you can also track your orders by reaching out to our Customer Service team here.
Can you gift-wrap my order?
- Unfortunately, we don't offer any gift-wrapping services.