I cancelled, but I'm still being billed
It's possible that you accidentally created more than one account. Please review the information listed in Here.
If you encounter any other issues, please reach out to us, and we'll be happy to sort it out for you! This is some information that you can include in your request:
- Screenshot of the charges
- Receipt if available
- The payment method billed
- Dates and amounts billed
- The e-mail credentials associated to the subscription
- If the payment method is credit card:
- Last 4 digits
- Expiration date
- Brand (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- Billing Zip/Postal Code
- Google Play:
- Google Order ID (GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX)
- Transaction ID
- Agreement ID
If your payment method is iTunes or Roku, we are unable to trace any subscriptions using the payment details or manage the subscription status, but we can help you check if there's any active subscription under different credentials. You can include this in your request:
- Other email addresses that could have been associated
We highly recommend that you reach out to their support for a cancellation:
To find more FAQ’s and knowledge base questions and answers, access the rest of our knowledge base.
If you still need further help, need something changed regarding your account, or would like to contact us directly, please contact us with the details.