On the website
1. Log in: https://sso.crunchyroll.com/login.
2. Go to My Account.
3. Select Change Email.
4. Hit SEND EMAIL CHANGE LINK.
5. A secure link will be emailed to change the email. The email may go to your Spam/Promotional folders, so be sure to check there if you don't find it in your inbox.
On mobile devices
1. Go to Account.
2. Tap Change Email.
3. Tap REQUEST EMAIL CHANGE LINK.
4. The secure link will be emailed. Tap Change Email.
5. Once you click on Change Email, you'll be taken to another screen where you will need to enter the new email address and your current password:
Does the link expire?
Yes, the link expires after 15 minutes, but you can request another one!
What if I don't have access to the email address, or it has a typo?
If you have lost access to the email address, submit a request to our Support Team using this link: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Select Account/Login and Change Email on the Problem Type option
- To protect your information, you'll be requested to confirm your payment information
I'm not getting the email change link
Please note that you will only be able to request an email change link if your account has been verified.
If you are not getting our email change link or the verification link, please submit a request to our Support Team for help: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- On Issue, select Account/Login
- On the Problem Type option, select the option that fits: Change Email or Not receiving verification email