When encountering video playback issues on your Xbox, it's important to follow some basic troubleshooting steps to identify and resolve common issues that may be affecting your video playback experience. Please follow these steps:
Restart your console from the Power Center:
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Restart.
Also, you can restart your console from the guide:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Power Options.
- Select Restart now.
Or disconnect and reconnect your console’s power cable:
- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
- Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
- Plug the console power cable back in
- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
If you have tried basic troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing video playback issues on your Xbox, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team here: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information:
- Xbox model/version
- Operating System version
- Crunchyroll App version
- Specify if the issue is occurring with all shows or just a specific episode/show. Also, mention the dub and sub language.
- If available, include a screenshot/picture of the error message or code.
- If the app is crashing, specify whether it happens during video playback or on startup.
Our support team will be ready to assist you in resolving the video playback issues on Crunchyroll for your Xbox!